* Linguistic specialist and translator of Asian languages and Buddhist texts (Tibetan, Japanese, Pali, Sanskrit, etc.)
* Tibetan-English translator and interpreter since 2008, specializing in Tibetan-English textual translations
* Tibetan language instructor (both classical and colloquial)
* Scholar and researcher in Buddhist, Tibetan and Asian Studies
* Buddhologist and Tibetologist with over 11 years of field research in East Asia, South Asia & the Himalayan region
* Main website: http://www.tibetan-translations.com
* Amazon author profile: amazon.com/author/ericktsiknopoulos
* Personal email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Email for Tibetan-English translations: email@example.com
* Email for Tibetan language classes: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Phone & WhatsApp: +40 769 824 828
Erick Tsiknopoulos (b. 1981) is a translator, scholar and researcher in Buddhist and Tibetan Studies, instructor of Tibetan language, writer and editor, avid reader on various subjects, and experienced expat and world traveler.
He is the founder and primary Tibetan translator of the Trikaya Translation Group, and the creator of their main website, tibetan-translations.com. Many of his translations have been published in various forms.
He has been a student of Buddhism since 1999, a student of Tibetan Buddhism since 2003, and a student of Tibetan language since 2005. He was based in the Himalayan region of India and Nepal from 2008 to 2019, where he studied Tibetan language and Buddhism intensively and translated Tibetan texts. He has been working professionally as a Tibetan-English translator and interpreter since 2008.
CONTACT ERICK TSIKNOPOULOS
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
WhatsApp: +40 769 824 828